melodycums4u record

Модератор: administrator

melodycums4u record

Сообщение Chaturbate-hib » 02 май 2018, 03:04

Watch Lexi engulf a WHOLE beautiful chocolate cake with white frosting and sprinkles. Going face first she devours thousands of calories. You can watch her growing right in front of you!
Ash interrupts me while I'm watching Blue Exorcist, but i dont mind!
My First Sleepy Yawning videoI am so tired going to need a nap soon and my day is just starting. Big loud yawns over and over , I need to lay my head down on my soft pillow... yawning some more
eva_naughty

Part 3 of The Denial series concludes with you being taught the days of orgasming to my hot body are over. No pussy, no stroking, no cumming. I will deny you over and over again. I will keep you hot and horny. I will keep you locked up and it won't be enough until it's been years without orgasm
The pervert voyeur staying at my beach resort on vacation watches me (POV) walk down the beach because he loves my ass! He loves to watch it wiggle and he loves how my butt crack shows over the top of my bikini bottoms. He thinks I'm the hottest MILF at the resort. Probably has a raging hard on as he follows me for over two minutes walking in the sand down the lakeshore until I get on my air mattress and float away. I'm sure he went right to his room to stroke that boner into oblivion!
Watch me eat and talk with food in my mouth! Just me being a goofball while i eat a delicious meal i made!
http://telegra.ph/adderall666-chaturbate-record-04-27

I know you’ve missed me. You’ve been desperate to get my attention the entire time I’ve been gone. You beg and beg for new content. Fortunately, and unfortunately for you I am back. You are totally fucked. My entire purpose in life is to degrade and demean you. I know how much you want to fuck me, just grab my hips and thrust hard in and out of my tight pussy. Too bad I’d never fuck a pathetic loser like you, just taunt and tease you until the end of time. Drink this loser. Good drink it all up for me. I’m going to fuck with your mind like no other. Follow my every word and do as I say. Pull out your cock and slowly start to jerk for me. Up and down, nice and slow. No cumming until I let you. You need permission from me to cum but I’m sure you knew that. Wow, you look a little flush… it might have something to do with that drink I gave you. Ya, that drink I gave you is slowly poisoning you. In fact, it works in such a way that your suffering won’t end until you cum. That’s right. You n
9 min video of me taking all my clothes off for a strip tease photo set
Its June 7th, the morning after my birthday! My window is open and I can see and hear the cars and birds but i dont care. My tits need some tlc. I began to rub and caress them, taking time to show them love and affection. Im getting so turned on that I add oil to the mix and even try to lick a nip! This clip is for all my titty lovers.
http://telegra.ph/emma-wilson-chaturbate-record-04-27

A simple, sexy video of me laying back and playing with my favorite toys. Nobody is home so I don't hold anything back and with every thrust of my red dildo and powerful vibration pressed against my clit, I can't help the moans that fill the room. I almost considered just making this an audio clip, but who doesn't like to see all the wet, hot action?
In which I tell you how to get that cock off while encouraging you to worship my phat booty! Includes countdowns for edging and cumming as well
You can watch as my boyfriend cum on my tits in slow motion effect Iphone.view POV
http://telegra.ph/lola18small-chaturbate-record-04-27

My first anal video I ever made. I'm screaming super loud I use plugs, fingers n vibrator.
Using my new Hitachi for Daddy with my pretty pink anal plug in and wearing my collar with nipple clamps like a good girl
I'm all dressed up to go to the holiday party. The only problem is that I am REALLY horny and we're running late. Watch as I tease and beg you to let us be late so we can cum! flesh dildo orgasm, many positions. I leave my fishnet pantyhose and see through fishnet lingerie (inc stockings) on to be quicker and not make us more late!!
http://telegra.ph/ursexymechanic-chaturbate-record-04-27

We make out and touch each other, then I'm so turned on I put a suction cup dildo on the bookcase and start sucking dick doggystyle. Then I'm so wet so I need to cum, I take off all my clothes and put my legs in the air and fingered myself to cum.
I start off by showing you my body, tracing it with my fingertips and twirling slowly, looking at you, making you feel my gaze... but i'm such a bad girl. I need to be punished. I start spanking myself with a paddle, showing off my pussy and ass. When I feel like I've had my fun punishing myself, I began to rub my clit and finger my tight, wet little pussy. I try to move on to my toy, but i'm so tight it barely fits. I came more times than I could count, and after my last orgasm, I rub my pussy and lick the sweet, sticky juice off of my fingers
After drinking one too many Mojitos, I went back to my hotel room and got naked. After admiring my tanlines, I decided to use my fingers to make myself cum. It worked!
http://telegra.ph/spensibbitt1995-chaturbate-record-04-27

Watch me use my vibrator on my yummy pussy until I get creamy wet and cum
So, I have something to tell you. Do you remember me mentioning my new personal trainer? Well we have been spending a little extra time together after our sessions. Did I mention he is black? I had never been with a black guy before, but when I saw his bulge poking through his gym shorts, I couldn't resist. I still love you, but I love big black cock even more! Try not to get mad as I tell you all about the way he fucks me with his big black dick
Watch me have fun playing with myself in our guest bathroom shower
http://telegra.ph/cumwithbart-chaturbate-record-04-27

I am in this nice and comfy bed all alone, just waiting on you to come visit. Watch me strip out of these clothes and start to gently rub myself for you. Oh how I wish you were here. Get this video and you can be here with me now.
Sit back and indulge your sheer to waist pantyhose fetish while I mesmerize you with my highly arched feet in nylon. Encouraging you to jerk off to my long toned legs, hot ass and pussy that is clearly visible through the suntan pantyhose is my favorite thing
Custom clip: Hi Brie! You are amazingly woman with a gorgeous mouth from all over! Which gives me an idea for you if you like. Have you ever wonder how beautiful your lips by pulling it down very far and up to show your veins, gums, teeth, tongue, and more?
http://telegra.ph/hairytopforu24-chaturbate-record-04-27

This young lady has gotten her self grounded and to try and get herself out of it she agrees to please her uncle and daddy with a sloppy double blowjob ending in a facial, but this is jut part one, get part two to find out how it all ends
I love candy. I love the taste of it and I love fucking it. Watch as I unwrap this lollipop and suck it. Once it's all sticky I rub it on my clit, fuck it, keep sucking it and then wrap it back up to be finished off later
OFFICER BROOKS MAKES YOU WANK YOUR COCK AS YOU WATCH HER PUMP HER CUNT WITH HER BIG BLACK TRUNCHEON UNTIL SHE CUMS. THEN ITS YOUR TURN TO SHOOT YOUR BIG HOT LOAD XXX
http://telegra.ph/monikandfabian-chaturbate-record-04-27

Ingrid is showing her sexy ass in short jeans and then she takes all her clothes off and plays with her pussy - CF0026
It's Valentine's Day and I need to be pleasured the right way and well, you are not capable of pleasing me the way a real man can. So, tonight I'll be spending Valentine's Day with my lover while you stay locked in chastity but don't worry honey, I'll feed you his cum from my panties!Cuckolding, Sensual Domination, Female Domination, Small Penis Humiliation, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Ass Tease, Cock Tease, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Nylon Stockings
I had a delicious ice cream covered in chocolate smarties, but it melted! I won't let it go to waste, though. I start by eating it with a spoon from a wine glass, but more than anything I want to push it down my throat. I scoop melted ice cream out of the glass them push it as far down my throat as I can, far enough that my hand is almost entirely inside my mouth. I gag and gag on it, spitting melted ice cream all over myself in the process. The more I push down the throat, the more I gag, and the messier I get. The more turned on I get. I'm so horny by the time the glass is empty I just have to cum! I get my vibrator and masturbate in my mess. It feels so good to be covered in slime - melted ice cream and my own spit. I rub it into my skin as I masturbate, until I cum hard
robynbanks

This is a big close up video, where you can see and hear just how incredibly wet I am! Want some?
So I had a fan send me this lingerie and toy. I was really excited to get them! This is his thank you for his generosity
Watch as Renee strips down to her Bra, and rubs her clit for you until she orgasms and squirts all over her bed
http://telegra.ph/mariasantosferrer-chaturbate-record-04-27-2

Wearing sexy leather, showing off my full all natural tits!
Fisting and shoving a three bump dildo as deep as I can (Stretch my cunt Part 2
I?m so horny and i cum 2 times :) mirror cum show with dildo and my finger
buttnice0 chaturbate
Chaturbate-hib

Вернуться в Международные правовые документы и международные организации